– The Russian Federation is trying to level its bloody crime in Kramatorsk by new shelling of the civilian population, again blaming the Ukrainian armed forces.
– In the morning on April 9, 2022 D. Pushylin, head of the so-called “DPR” announced the planned massive shelling of Donbas by the Ukrainian military. As if Kramatorsk, Sloviansk, Artemivsk, Mariupol and other settlements of Donbas will have to be shelled from the Grad multiple launch rocket system and other heavy weapons.
– In fact, the war criminal Pushylin has announced what the Russian occupation troops will carry out in the near future – massive attacks on Ukrainian cities.
– As a result, just after some time, shelling was carried out on the residential areas of Donetsk and the village of Vladymyrivka on the territory temporarily occupied by the Russian Federation.
– The Russian Federation is using its “favorite” tactic, shelling settlements controlled by Ukraine and temporarily occupied by the Russian Federation, everywhere blaming Ukrainian soldiers for the crimes committed.